Featuring Miss Florida Pre-Teen!


Dear State Finalists,  

Congratulations to all of you for making it to the state finals! At your pageant weekend, you are going to make lots of new friends, gain more self-confidence, and have tons of fun!  

Throughout my year of reign, I had so many amazing opportunities to volunteer! I celebrated with cancer patients as they finished their last round of chemo, I served meals at the Ronald McDonald house, and I even boxed food for 20,000 people! I made new friendships that will last a lifetime and I became an inspiration to young girls my age, going around my community spreading words of kindness and self-love. The best part about being a State Title holder is that you make lifelong memories that will be cherished forever. I can't believe that my year has come to an end, and it feels like I was just crowned yesterday.

I want to thank all of the NAM staff For making the state and national pageant so much fun, but most importantly inspiring girls like me to never stop chasing your dreams. I would also like to thank all of my friends and family for riding along with me on my journey this past year! It has truly been an adventure.  And lastly, to my successor, cherish every moment,  because it flies by quicker than you know it! 

For the last time I am your 2017-2018 Miss Central Florida Preteen,

Jazmyne Pledger. 









Comments

Popular Posts