Featuring Miss Illinois Jr. Teen!


As my reign as the NAM Illinois Jr. Teen comes to a close, I can’t help but feel honored and proud to have represented not only my state, but this amazing organization.
When I first competed as a princess 10 years ago, it was not only to build confidence, but to also have fun, and make friends. I can honestly say that the friendships I have been blessed with over the years with NAM have been so special, and ones that I will cherish for a lifetime.
I would like to thank Steve and Kathleen Mayes along with their staff and directors across the country who have taught me so many life skills. I am lucky to have had you all as my role models, and I am humbled to call you all NAMily.
To my family- Mom, Dad, Daniel, Tatum, and Kristofer, thank you all for being the best family a girl could have.  I love you all so much, and your unconditional love and support through the years has meant the world to me. I could not have done this without you all by my side.  
To my successor, I wish you the same wonderful experience and know you are going to enjoy the year with your fabulous new sister queens as I did. Remember to laugh, smile, make friends, and enjoy every minute- the time truly does fly by.
Again, Thank You everyone for making this journey one I will forever cherish and never forget!

Wishing everyone much love,
Lindsey Pearlman
2017 Miss Illinois Jr. Teen






Comments

Popular Posts