Featuring Miss Florida Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl!


A new chapter of my life started on July 2017 when I was crowned Florida Jr
Pre-teen Cover Girl. It has been a terrific journey to where I continue to better
myself, give back to the community, participate in so many events,
volunteering many hours, being with my sister queens that I am proud to call
my NAMily and be someone others can look up to.
I want to thank the NAM staff for giving girls of all ages the opportunity to
shine, I will always have a special place in my heart for NAM.
Being with NAM for 4 years has helped shape me into a person I am proud to
be and has given me the experience and confidence I need in order to be
successful in my future. It’s not always about the dress, but about the girl in
the dress. I truly believe this is what NAM is all about. I look forward to the
years ahead competing, continuing to grow and being with my NAMily.
Best of luck to all contestants and remember…. Take every opportunity that
comes your way, enjoy the journey, make a difference and you are already a
winner for believing in yourself.
Love always,
Amber Lynn Furches
2017 Florida Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl








Comments

Popular Posts