Featuring Miss Texas Teen Justice Thompson!



What an incredible year this has been. Winning my 3rd National American Miss title, placing 1st Runner Up at Nationals, graduating High School and making the University of North Texas Cheer Team. I never would have imagined so many good things could happen to me in such a short amount of time.
Being a part of the National American Miss system these last 9 years has been the most amazing journey. It is more than just a pageant, it is an incredible organization that empowers young girls to become strong confident women who continue their journey with grace, kindness and a genuine appreciation for what it takes to set and achieve goals. I would never have moved past my shy insecurities had it not been for the support I received through this system and I know that as I continue forward to my next steps I will take all I have learned and use it to make my dreams come true. I am truly grateful for the guidance and love I have found in the NAM sisterhood and from all the NAM Staff.
I am also thankful to my parents, family and friends for supporting me on this journey as I know I could never have achieved my dreams without them.
To all the girls out there competing from Princess to Miss, enjoy the weekend, make new friends, be yourself, always smile and never forget that no matter who takes home the crown you are now a member of the NAMILY and it's a great family to be a part of!
Best of Luck.
Your 2017 Miss Texas Teen,
Justice Thompson









c

Comments

Popular Posts