Featuring Miss Texas Princess!



Walt Disney once said, all your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. He was right—one of my biggest dreams came true when I was crowned your 2017 Miss Texas Princess.
 
With my new crown, I got right to helping in my community. I donated my hair to make cancer wigs, helped with back to school drives, visited nursing homes, and helped with Hurricane Harvey relief. I even got to be on the news many times!
 
After that, it was time for nationals! It was so much fun making new friends and representing the great big state of Texas! The best part of nationals was taking home the national Heart of Service and Best Resume awards. 
 
Who knew a year could be so fun and go by so fast? I sure didn’t! 
 
Thank you National American Miss for giving girls like me the chance to dream big and experience the opportunity of a lifetime!
 
A special thank you to my Mimi and Paw Paw and my wonderful family for your support! Thank you mommy for always pushing me, loving me, and driving me everywhere!
 
Trust me, this won’t be the last time you hear my name!  But for now, always remember we all have the power to make the world a brighter place. Love, laugh, and do good for others.
 
Like my pal Mickey Mouse says, see you real soon! With love, your 2017 Miss Texas Princess, Anabella Spears.








Comments

Popular Posts