Featuring Miss New Jersey Pre-Teen!


Wow, what a journey this has been. From representing my state of New Jersey across the country in sunny California to volunteering my time at many 5ks, and food pantries. Every minute has been a blast. Making friends all over the nation and friendships that will last forever was amazing. Nationals was an incredible experience. 
To my sister queens, thanks for always making me laugh and being my cheering section at nationals and always. Thank you to my mom,dad and my sister for making this possible. I couldn't have done this without you. To the NAM staff thank you for helping me grow through the years and making my reign the best it could be with your guidance.
To my successor, this year flies by so take lots of pictures and make sure to be yourself!!!
I wish you the best of luck. Hold on tight ,this will be the ride of your life.
For the last time I am your 2017-2018 Miss New Jersey Preteen Kayla Ogno.







Comments

Popular Posts