Featuring Miss New Jersey Teen!




One year ago my dream came true: I was crowned your 2017 National American Miss New Jersey Teen, I was shocked! This past year has truly been incredible and I have grown so much, not only as a person, but as a friend. National American Miss has introduced me to some of the most amazing individuals and I’m so grateful for all the friendships I have gained throughout my time representing this system. Some things I was able to do in this past year included volunteering with my sister queens, to sharing the National Stage—I have gained the most amazing memories! I was also given the opportunity to run my own cut a-thon with my former cosmetology class to raise money for the Lupus Foundation Of America! I was even given the opportunity to volunteer for Angels Community Outreach, Karen Ann Quinlan Hospice, Ronald McDonald House and many other amazing organizations. Giving back to others during my year as your New Jersey Teen has been so rewarding, I wish I could do it all over again! I want to thank my friends and family for all of their love and support this past year, I couldn’t have done it without you! And thank you to National American Miss for this opportunity of a lifetime that will forever hold a special place in my heart! To the 2018 New Jersey Teen, have fun and enjoy every second of your reign, it goes by too quick! I know it did for me!


With love,
Your 2017 National American Miss New Jersey Teen

Mackenna Wallace

Comments

Popular Posts