What an Awesome Year for Miss Michigan Princess!


Dear Princess State Finalists:
I would like to thank our State Directors, Steve and Kathleen Mayes and the entire NAM staff for making this a great experience and making my dream come true.  To my sister queens, you are awesome, we made great memories together!  Makiah, my big sister queen and best friend for life!   I also want to thank my Sisters, Amber, Rachel and Rebekah for supporting me through this journey, I also want to give a special Thank you to my parents, Gregory and Bonnie for loving and believing in me.
To my successor, have fun, make friends and take pictures! Be confident, dream big, work hard, believe in yourself, and you will achieve!

Love Always,
Your 2016 Miss Michigan Princess

Amanda Grace McNerney

Comments

Popular Posts