Featuring Miss Michigan Teen!

Dear Family and Friends, State Contestants, and NAM Family,
What a wonderful and rewarding year I have had as your 2016 Michigan Teen Queen.  I will cherish with pride all the memories and friends I have made this past year.  I am honored to have represented our great state of Michigan with this title.   It’s another dream NAM has made come true for me!
During the past 10 years, National American Miss has been a part of my life and a blessing for me.  Every opportunity that this pageant system has created has been welcomed by me with open arms.   I am now the confident woman I had hoped to become, and the next chapter of my life is waiting for me. 
My sincere thanks and gratitude go to my family for their support throughout these last ten years, the many ‘sisters’ and friendships I have made, and the wonderful directors of NAM for making all my dreams come true.  It has been the most fantastic ride of a lifetime, and the memories will remain with me forever. 
Lastly, to each of you out there competing for a state title, I wish you the very best of luck, keep your dreams alive and close to your heart, always smile, and enjoy every minute.  The time sure does fly by.
With love and friendship,


Christina Margaret Zitkus






Comments

Popular Posts