Featuring Miss Florida Pre-Teen!




Hi everyone. I'm Gabriela Baez your 2016 NAM Miss. Florida PreTeen and I'm very excited to get to know each and everyone of you girls competing.  A few things about me:  I will be attending a performing arts school in the fall majoring in dance.  My other love is photography.  One day I hope to become a photojournalist capturing moments in history.  I have three dogs which keep my family busy but I love them to death.  

As your Florida PreTeen, I was able to attend the Winter Garden Christmas parade along with my sister queen, Janae.  I also continued working on a non profit organization that is near and dear to my heart especially because my friend and her brother started it.  The organization provides birthday parties for children in need.  Who doesn't love a birthday party!!   I also was able to participate in the Models for Miracles organization where we raise money for the Children's Miracle Network by hosting an auction and dinner followed by a modeling show.  

One of the highlights of my reign was Nationals in California.  It was my first time there and it was so much fun getting to meet the other contestants and do some sightseeing as well as exploring the great wonders of Disneyland.  

My advice to all the girls competing is to always be yourself and be confident because all of you are winners and just remember to always wear your invisible crown. I know that you will have the best time at state and I'm sad to say that my year as your 2016 Miss Florida PreTeen is coming to an end, but I know that someone else will take that challenge and do great things with the title.
This is your time to shine and I know that your families are going to be so proud of you for making it to this level and remember, always be the best version of you. 

Good Luck!!






Comments

Popular Posts