Miss New York Jr. Pre-Teen will Crown her Successor!


Wow, what an amazing journey it has been. It feels just like yesterday, when I was crown your 2015 New York Junior Preteen.
  Having an opportunity to represent the state of New York was truly an honor. I spent my time volunteering for different organization, promoting the important of literacy , making appearances, spending time with my sister queens.
Nationals was AMAZING.  I had a blast at Disney, Hollywood tours, and even had a chance to meet some celebrities. I met so many girls from  different states and have learned so many valuable lifelong skills. 

This year would not have been the same without the love and support from my family and friends. I love you all.To my sister queens and cover girls, Isabella, m Alyssa ,Danielle , Alyssa and Sarah , Jada and Kim. I want to thank you so much for all of our great memories. I will cherish them forever. 
   To Mr. and Mrs. Mayes, Mrs.Edwards and my Namily – Thank you for making this experience a great one. To Dad , Thank you for letting me follow my dreams . To Cedric, what would I do without you! You are the best big brother ever. To mom, thank you for reminding me to always dream big and to never give up.
I am sad for my year to end but I am happy for a LUCKY GIR’S YEAR TO END.
To my successor - Have fun , takes lots of pictures and cherish every moment because it does go by fast .For the last time, I am your National American Miss New York Junior Preteen 2015, Kaylah Dhaiti .




Comments

Popular Posts