What an Amazing Year for Miss Ohio Jr. Pre-Teen Taylor Small!



Hey Girls!

What an AMAZING year! Being the Ohio Jr. Pre-Teen Queen was a dream come true. This was my first pageant experience and I feel honored to have been selected. I want to personally thank Steve and Kathleen Mayes for creating such a great organization. Their vision which promotes that we dream, set and achieve goals, learn life-long skills, build confidence, and serve our community supports our personal growth as future leaders.

The highlights of my year include making various appearances throughout the state including several parades, being recognized at sporting events and my most honorable moment was when I received a Resolution from the Ohio State Senate during the State Senate meeting.

Representing NAM while volunteering throughout my community was another memorable highlight.  I was able to volunteer at the United Way making hundreds of no-sew blankets for kids in need, in addition to collecting & sorting thousands of books for schools in need. I also volunteered at the Zero Cancer walk which raised over $100,000 to combat cancer, and I helped make over 187 backpacks for school kids in need.

I had a blast with my NAM Ohio Sister Queens, and all the other state Queens I met from various states while attending Nationals. Last but not least I want to thank all of my Family and the Ohio NAMily Mom’s for making this a memorable experience!

Good Luck, Dream Big and reach for the Stars!

Love,

Taylor

Taylor Small
2015 NAM Ohio Jr. Pre-teen Queen







Comments

Popular Posts