It's Been an Amazing Year for Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen Delaney Moon!




This has been such an amazing year as your Miss Texas Junior Pre-Teen 2015!  As the crown was placed upon my head there were so many things running through my mind! My NAM Dream had finally come true!  I could not wait to start this journey, and was so excited to share this year with my Parents who have offered unconditional love, support, and belief in me, as well as my family members and friends who have cheered me on!  Doors to the most exciting opportunities were opened up to me as I was able to meet the Mayor of my hometown Plano, Texas, become a Junior Ambassador for the City, given the honor to start off a City meeting  with the Texas Pledge, and  assisted the Mayor with the opening ceremony at the Plano Balloon Festival , one of my all-time favorites!  
During my year of service I raised money for The Hero Fund, which helps the brave retired Plano Police Service Dogs with their veterinarian care.  I was able to volunteer my time at Operation Kindness by walking and adopting out animals, which is one of my biggest passions! Short, or tall, long or small, I love them all!  I also enjoyed assisting the Plano Special Olympics Team, and volunteering at the North Texas Special Needs Pageant which was super inspiring to me!
Through NAM and volunteering I have so many incredible memories, have met many wonderful people, and made countless friends along the way!  I am extremely grateful for the blessings I have received this year, and plan to continue my volunteer work so that I can give those blessing right back! 

Love, and smiles,
Delaney Moon

Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen 2015








Comments

Popular Posts