Get to Know Miss Texas Jr. Teen Justice Thompson!



After starting my journey with National American Miss in 2009, I never would have guessed I would be your 2015 Miss Texas Jr Teen.  My year has been full of excitement, adventure and lots of travel. After placing top 10 at Nationals I came back home only to head to Florida to achieve my Cheerleading dream and covered most of Texas with my FFA Show Team.
And while the travel was fun, helping out close to home was what meant the most. Volunteering with our local food pantry and even making Sundaes for the residents at an assisted living facility.  Serving my community was so fulfilling and crown or not I will continue to strive towards making a difference.
So many people played such an important role in helping me to capture the title of Miss Texas Jr Teen.
Steve, Kathleen, Tiffany and all the NAM Staff, thank you for permanently changing my life. I will never forget everything National American Miss did for me. 
My sister queens, it has been a crazy but fabulous ride together & I wouldn't want to reign with anyone else. And while our year may be over we are sisters for life.
My huge incredible Family, without whom none of this would have ever been possible. My cheering section is always there to calm my nerves and get me through just about anything.

Of course my greatest Thanks is to God, my savior, whose love never failed and never gave up. Signing off for the last time, I am your 2015 Miss Texas Jr Teen, Justice Marie Thompson.





Comments

Popular Posts