Featuring Miss Texas Pre-Teen Madisyn Schafer!



Four years ago my journey began with National American Miss in order to overcome shyness. Through hard work, determination, faith, and perseverance I was honored to capture the title of the 2015 Miss Texas Pre-Teen. I never could have imagined what this year would bring to me and my family! 

A few of the numerous highlights of my year include volunteering at the Lighthouse for the Blind of Fort Worth, rockin the runway at the DFW teen fashion show and participating in the Grapevine and Plano parade of lights! My favorite memories were always captured when I was with my sister queens, I had such a fun year full of many laughs. Of course another highlight this year included Nationals in California, I loved getting to know all of the other contestants from across the country. It was truly an unforgettable experience to represent the beautiful state of Texas! 

There are so many people who have supported me in this endeavor, for each of you I am truly grateful! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Mayes for such an amazing opportunity and blessing I will never forget! A huge thanks to the amazing NAM staff for allowing me to work with you this year, there are so many skills I have learned that will help me grow to my maximum potential. To my biggest fans, my family, I love y'all so much! Thank you for your financial, emotional, physical and spiritual support and for putting up with me through all of the fun and sometimes craziness . Mom and Mr. Craig, words cannot describe how appreciative I am for all that y'all do for me. I love you!

To all the contestants, I’ve loved meeting and getting to know you, being a state finalist is a HUGE accomplishment, congratulations! To my successor, you are about to have the time of your life! Count your blessings each day and have a blast! I am honored and blessed to forever be your 2015 Miss Texas Pre-Teen Madisyn Schafer! 




Comments

Popular Posts