What an Awesome Year for Miss New Jersey Jr. Pre-Teen Soleil Thomas


Last summer I had the biggest shock of my life when I heard my name being called as your new Miss New Jersey Jr. Pre-Teen! This year flew by so fast and I can honestly say that this has been the best year of my life!
NAM has given me so much confidence and taught me so many life lessons. I want ALL of this years contestants to know that this will be one of the best experiences you will EVER have no matter the outcome!  You are ALL already winners and I hope you remember to smile, make new friends, and have FUN!
To start off my rein, I volunteered at my local animal shelter and raised over $1,000. Next it was off to sunny California for Nationals! I made so many new friends and I had such a great time! I was also able to visit a Homeless Shelter, build a wall for Habitat for Humanity, travel to libraries across New Jersey to read to kindergarteners, make appearances in Parades, help with open calls and training sessions and was visiting royalty in Connecticut and Massachusetts!  
I want to thank GOD, my Mom, Dad, my sister Ava, sister queens and all my family and friends for being there for me no matter what! Thank you to ALL the NAM staff and my NAMily, for everything! You are the reason my year has been so great!

Love your 2014 ~ 2015


New Jersey Jr. Pre-Teen Now and Forever, Soleil Thomas










Comments

Popular Posts