Featuring Miss New Jersey Jr. Pre-Teen Cover Girl!







Michaela McHenry 2014 National American Miss New Jersey Junior Pre-Teen Cover Girl is so excited about the upcoming State Pageant!
Here is a message from your reigning New Jersey State Cover Girl 
and National Cover Girl 2014:
It has been such a fun year and I LOVE being a part of the NAM Family.
Having 2 older brothers...I have always wanted a sister and now I have
 Sisters all over the country!
My favorite part of being New Jersey Junior Pre-Teen
 Cover Girl is all the friends we have made.
I attended the Miss America Pageant in Atlantic City, traveled to California, visited Disneyland &  Hollywood and best of all in California I was honored as a National Cover Girl.
Thank you to my amazing State Directors Steve & Kathleen Mayes and  
very special thanks to
 Dawn Lee Costa and Lauren.
When we got back from California I put my crown to work!
I have enjoyed being involved in my community: helping with a Toy Drive for Great Expectations, visiting The Bridgewater Veterinary Hospital and helping The Bernards PEC 
with a 5K to raise money for children 
with special needs and learning disabilities.
Our Taekwondo school has a special program that  I enjoy being a mentor and role model and always look at what kids CAN do then change the rules
 a little bit so everyone can participate.
Thank you to Holly & LadyD...I  loved being in the St Patrick's Day and 4th of July Parades with my sister Queens: Briyah, Soleil, Andrea, Silvana, Katie, Krystle and Celinda
 ...I love you girls!
Good Luck to all the 2015 New Jersey State Finalist!
I am so excited to see you at the State Pageant in New Brunswick.
"Whatever you believe...you can achieve"
Love always, your 2014 NAM NJ Jr Pre-Teen Cover Girl,
 Michaela McHenry 

Comments

Popular Posts