Take a Look at Miss New Jersey Teen 2014!





Twelve years ago, I stood on the NAM stage for the first time as a Princess which is where I began to make and treasure memories, and gain valuable friendships. Today, I have become a confident woman who has goals, ambitions and have learned so many life lessons. Being a two time NJ NAM State Queen, it is safe to say that I LOVE NAM and I am thankful for the opportunities I have had in my life.
This year, I attended the ‘Miss America’ Pageant in Atlantic City, volunteered at the ‘Back to School Community Fair’ in my town, participated in the ‘Cancer Ends Here’ walk, walked in the ‘Bordentown Halloween Parade’, was a hostess at the ‘Heart Ball’ for the American Heart Association, performed at the NJ ‘Veterans Home’, walked and volunteered in the ‘Cure for Arthritis’ run/walk, rode in the ‘Memorial Day Parade’, rode in the ‘Fourth of July Parade’, attended numerous NJ Open Calls/Training Sessions, and was visiting royalty at the KY and Upstate NY Pageants.
As you can see, I have had a fun and busy year. I would like to wish the best of luck to all of you this weekend. Remember to smile, be confident and most importantly ‘have fun’ and create countless memories that will last a lifetime. National American Miss is a pageant system like no other and it is what dreams are truly made of.
I couldn’t be more honored to be your 2014 National American Miss New Jersey Teen.

Much love,

Krystle Tomlinson








Comments

Popular Posts