Featuring Miss Texas Pre-Teen 2014 Madison Johnson!




My year as 2014 Miss Texas Preteen has been amazing. I have made life-long friends, and l can not thank NAM enough for the opportunity. I was a part of the Texas Reads One Book spear headed by Dallas Cowboys Head Coach Jason Garrett. I truly enjoyed sharing this experience with the kids at the Boys and Girls Club. Although this year has flown by, I have savored every moment. Spending time with my pageant sisters in California will forever be a part of me. To all of my pageant sisters, I love you and remember Ephesians 2:10 We are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Jesus Christ, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. Thank you to my parents, grandparents, and my little brother Maddox for all of your support. To Ashlyn, my cousin and bestie, thanks for always believing in me. I love you.




Comments

Popular Posts