We are so proud of Miss Oregon Jr. Pre-Teen!



I will never forget the moment when they were about to call the queen, I squeezed my eyes shut, " she is your new Queen she is ..........Lena Flores"!! I was so excited, iam sure my face showed it. After hours of working hard and preparing,  my dream came true. I was soooooooo happy!! 

The year was a whirlwind,  making appearances,  photoshoots & parades with my 5 unique and amazing sister queens. Each so special in their own way. 
Throughout my reign, I have grown so much, before I was quiet and reserved in public. I now smile bigger, am more confident and positive, and walk just a little bit taller. (Not that much Lol)

This year, I volunteered at Centro cultural, oregon food bank and feed the hungry with my sister queens. Always having a blast!

To my successor: laugh, smile & enjoy every single minute! - you earned it! 

Shout out to my baby sister Mila-Rubi for hanging out (bored out of your mind) at endless hours of pageant stuff with me! You are the BEST EVER!

This year has been unforgettable and something I will cherish my whole life.

Peace & Love
Your 2017 Jr.Pre Teen








Comments

Popular Posts