Featuring Miss Oregon!


Dear Contestants,
You must dream before your dreams can come true.  My name is Brandi Urban and I am your 2017 Miss Oregon.  I have been so honored to represent my beautiful state of Oregon this past year.  Congratulations for getting this far and making your dreams come true!  This past year has been so unforgettable, filled with volunteering and making memories with my amazing sister queens.  Some of my favorite memories were volunteering at Abby’s Closet, for The Fraternal Order of Eagles many charities and Oaks Amusement Park’s 113th Birthday.  I was honored to be a part of so many charity events, parades and functions.  The best part of my year was attending Nationals in California, where I met talented, driven, passionate and caring young women from all over the country. 
National American Miss has been a part of my life for the past ten years and I am so grateful for the opportunities it has presented me.  Thank you for the confidence that you helped me find in myself and the memories that I will carry throughout my life.
As you compete at the state pageant remember it’s not just about winning a crown, it’s about gaining confidence in who you are and showing yourself that you have the power to accomplish anything. Welcome to The NAMily.  Good luck to you all and I can’t wait to meet you.








Comments

Popular Posts