We are so proud of Miss New York Princess!


One year ago I was standing on the stage waiting anxiously for the winner to be announced and then my name was called and I was crowned. Ever since I have had the most amazing year filled with many new experiences, I have made incredible memories that I will never forgot!

To all the girls who are competing this week remember you are all winners and even though only one will go home with the title you are all winning new experiences, friends, confidence and priceless memories!! Regardless of the results always be kind and graceful; continue to follow your dreams because DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

To my successor this will be a fun and busy year make sure you enjoy every minute of it!

A special thanks to my Mom and step father John for always supporting my dreams!

All over the country girls like me are doing things we never knew were possible thanks to NAMISS!!

I am your 2017 Miss New York Princess Jaylani A. Volquez.










Comments

Popular Posts