We are so proud of Miss New Jersey Jr. Pre-Teen!


In 2014, I took my first steps on the NAM Stage, and I would’ve never believed that my name would be called as the 2014 NAM NJ Princess. In 2017, I touched that Stage for my second time, and would’ve never believed that my name would be called again, but this time as your reigning
2017 NATIONAL AMERICAN MISS NEW JERSEY JR. PRE-TEEN!!!
It truly showed that hard work, determination and being your absolute self, truly pays off!

I volunteered with the Angels Community Outreach, volunteered with the Making Strides against Breast Cancer Walk and Light the Night Walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma. For the Light the Night Walk, I organized “TEAM LOVE” in honor of my uncle who passed away from Leukemia and raised over $1500.

At Nationals I made so many memories and friends that I will forever cherish. I came home as the NATIONAL ACTRESS WINNER, 1ST RUNNER UP IN THE NATION TO THE JR. PRE-TEEN TITLE, && SPIRIT AWARD WINNER!!

After Nationals, I volunteered at a soup kitchen, with my newly crowned All American Jr. Teen Raven, partnered with my favorite organization Jump Rope for Heart, cooked for families at Ronald McDonald Houses, attended open calls and trainings, and traveled to two State Pageants as visiting Royalty, Central Florida and Southern New England. So thankful for my Bestie Jaycee and her family for allowing me to stay with them during the Central Florida Pageant and thankful for Raven and her mom, for allowing me to travel and stay with them during the Southern New England Pageant.

I loved getting to know and spending time with my sister queens. They are all such amazing role models. I am so sad our year is coming to an end.

NAM has helped me learn lifelong skills, that continue to help me as I am getting older. NAM has given me a voice. NAM has given me the confidence to be MYSELF. I was once bullied for my curly hair and I would always want to have it straight, but beyond thankful for the confidence NAM has instilled in me because now I embrace MY CURLS…PROUDLY!

I will forever cherish NAM for allowing girls to be themselves, for letting all girls know they are beautiful, no matter what, and that a crown and banner does not define that. NAM empowers all girls and this system really is more than just a crown and banner.

Every single girl that steps foot on that prestigious NAM stage is a Winner, whether they go home with a crown and banner or not.

To all the contestants, remember to be yourself and dream big!
As Harriett Tubman once said, “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Keep that in my mind and you will go very far!
I can’t wait to meet everyone!

Signing off for now,
I am your 2017 National American Miss New Jersey Jr. Pre-Teen
Briyah Love Nobles









Comments

Popular Posts