What an awesome year for Miss Utah Pre-Teen!


What an amazing experience it has been to reign as the Miss Utah Pre-Teen. This year has been full of wonderful opportunities to serve, and represent not only the great state of Utah but the best pageant system in the world!  I have been blessed with incredible new friends, reigned with one of my besties, and met many others who have helped shape and guide me through this experience. I look up to each and every one of you, and I will forever cherish the memories we have made! 

NAM is ran by some pretty incredible people, I’m so thankful for you all and this wonderful program, but Breanne & Ryan, YOU ARE THE BEST!  Thank you for believing in me!  You hold a special place in my heart, and I wouldn’t be who I am today without the experiences I have had through NAM,  I love and appreciate you so much!

I have also been blessed with the best family ever!  Thank you for your support in all I do. You are my biggest fans, the best cheerleaders, and are always there to lend a little encouragement when I may lack a little faith in myself!  I love you! 

To all of you competing this weekend, remember you are all winners!  You are all beautiful, and talented, and deserving!  And no matter the outcome this weekend, keep believing in yourself and don’t ever stop chasing your dreams.  I love you, and feel blessed to call you my friends!  I am excited to crown one of you, and know you will have an amazing year full of cherished memories & opportunities! Make the most of it and enjoy every minute!  

Signing off for the last time, I am your National American Miss Utah Pre-Teen ~ Brindee Heaton








Comments

Popular Posts