What an Awesome Year for Miss Arizona Teen!


I have had the amazing opportunity to be the 2017 National American Miss Arizona Teen! NAM has been a part of my life for the last 12 years and has truly made me into the young woman that I’am today. Representing NAM for a second time as a state title holder has truly been a blessing.
 
This year I volunteered with Douglas Care Days, where I donated bike helmets to children in the community. Donated over 200 backpacks and school supplies in my community with the help of NAM and my organization. My organization is called “Project Happiness Arizona”, which promotes community service and volunteerism through student leadership. I spent the day with children from the Hope Kids Walk. I worked at my local domestic violence shelter, promoting my platform of ending domestic violence through community awareness. Before I knew it, it was time to represent AZ at the national pageant.
 
I had an amazing time and bless to say I came home with spirit stick, top 5 in national spokesmodel, and placed in the top 10 to the national queen’s title. NAM is an experience like no other. I can say that NAM prepares girls for beyond the pageant stage, equipping them with leadership skills they can use for the rest of their life. I’m grateful to have had this year to represent Arizona and NAM. I cant wait to see everyone at the Arizona state pageant!
 
Best Wishes,
Caitlyn Kramer








Comments

Popular Posts