Take a Look at The 2014 Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen Madison Watson!




My year, as the 2014 Miss Texas Jr. Pre-teen, has been nothing short of amazing! From the moment I was crowned, I hit the ground running. As a member of my local 4-H chapter, I was able to do monthly community involvement projects, in addition to showing my own pig. Just to name a few of those projects; I collected school supplies, donated socks to local nursing homes and collected cat/ dog food for our local pound.  Although I was able to contribute to my community on a monthly bases, the accomplishment that I am most proud of, is my American Cancer Society relay for life team, The “Little Miss Texas Cancer Crushers”! We raised $5015.47!!! Although it may seem like my year has been all work and no play, that is far from the truth! In addition to giving back to my community and raising money for a cure for cancer, I was also able to meet the Mayor of my hometown and I got to visit our local radio station, where I was able to talk about my reign as Miss Texas and promote the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. In November, I traveled to California for the national pageant where I made new friends and had the experience of a lifetime with my family.  I am so blessed to have had this experience at such a young age. I am forever grateful to NAM for this opportunity and my parents for their unconditional love! Best wishes to my successor!

With Love,

Madison Watson


2014 Miss Texas Jr. Pre-Teen







Comments

Popular Posts