Miss Texas Princess 2014 Loved being a Princess and a Role Model!






Being selected as the 2014 National American Miss Texas Princess has meant so much to me. It has been great being a positive role model for girls my age and getting to help them understand that you can do what you set your mind to. I had the chance to meet the Adam’s Angel Ministry Staff, which is a charity for childhood cancer, and some of the Relay for Life members in our area. I made items to sell in which all proceeds were donated to both of the non-profit organizations. I have been collecting stuffed animals and books to give to the local first responders for children at emergency scenes. Some of my best memories were having fun with my sister queens who become like family during nationals and other places we volunteered. I want to wish everyone good luck at state and hope they make the best out of every chance they get. Take advantage of all the opportunities during pageant weekend to make friends because they last a life time. As I always say … “Remember, no matter what … you are all winners!” I am your 2014 National American Miss Texas Princess Rylynn Thumann.








Comments

Popular Posts