What an Amazing Year it has been for The 2013 Kansas Princess!

Being the National American Miss Kansas Princess this year has been one of the highlights of my life. I have gotten to do so many exciting things! I have had many opportunities to volunteer and participate in community service activities. My favorite activity was volunteering at a race with my sister queens. Going to nationals was so fun! I made many new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. I got to meet the governor which was very exciting to me! This year has been a whirlwind of first experiences and memories that I will never forget. Although, I am sad to give up my title, I am excited for another girl to experience the wonderful opportunities that I have! Kisses!!
Riley Bump Miss Kansas Princess 2013

Comments

Popular Posts