Meet Miss Pennsylvania 2013



What an exciting year I am having as your 2013 Miss Pennsylvania Pre-Teen! My first duty as Miss PA was delivering school supplies to my Community Outreach Program. I have continued volunteering there, by getting involved with their Backpacks for students campaign, working at their coat drive, and passing out Easter Baskets. As The Pennsylvania Pre-teen, I have been able to participate in local parades, was visiting royalty at other pageants, volunteered at the Ovarian Cancer walk, and Susan G Koman walk, and was invited to a private Republican Fundraiser where I got to meet the Governor of Pennsylvania Tom Corbett. 
I just recently helped out at the NAM open calls with some of my sister queens, where I got to meet many amazing young ladies who are interested in learning more about the great opportunities NAM has to offer. As you can see I have been one busy queen, but my year of service isn't over yet. I am excited to see what other opportunities come my way. What an amazing opportunity this has been, serving as your Pennsylvania Pre-teen! xoxo
Sydney Rowland

Volunteering!
Open Calls!
Making an appearance!

Comments

Popular Posts