Showcasing your 2013 National American Miss Pennsylvania Junior Pre-Teen Queen: Olivia Scullion





Wow, what an exciting year it has been! It has been an honor to represent the Keystone state this year as the 2013 Miss Pennsylvania Junior Pre-Teen. During my year of service, I was able to give back to my community in many ways. I started by visiting my local outreach organization and donated school supplies from pageant weekend. In the fall, I joined forces with my sister queen, Sydney Rowland, in a Homecoming parade for my hometown and in the Ovarian Cancer Coalition Run/Walk. I also enjoyed spending time at my local senior center helping residents by serving ice cream and playing bingo. This winter was a cold one, but it warmed my heart to be a red kettle bell ringer for the Salvation Army during the holidays.

In November, it was time for Nationals! It was an experience I will never forget. What a great time with Disney World, fun rehearsals, hanging with my sister queens and meeting new friends! It was extra special having my entire family, aunts and grandma there by my side!

My year has been amazing so far, and as it comes to a close I look forward to getting together with my sister queens, a Memorial Day Parade and serving as visiting royalty. I would like to thank my family, Sandy and Nicole Palmgren, and all of the wonderful staff at National American Miss. 

Congratulations to the amazing state finalists, remember you are all already winners, so make sure to have fun, make friends and believe in yourself!
Love,
Olivia Scullion

Volunteering through out the year!




NAM National Pageant! 









Comments

Popular Posts