What a Year it has been for Miss New York Jr PreTeen!






Being the Miss New York Junior Pre- TeenSM has been one of the greatest times of my life. I am thankful for all the new friends I have gained. At Nationals I placed 12th.  It was a blast I was there with all my sister Queens and my best friend Miss New Jersey one day planning to start a company Joli Ava Jolie . This past year I have been involved in so many different charities. I loved helping and being a role model to others.  I am glad to be part of this Namily   

I want to thank the NAM organization Mr. and Mrs Hayes, your faith in choosing me has carved a special place in my life, and you will always be remembered, A Special Thank you to the  Judges and Nam Staff for giving me this opportunity for seeing true potential in me  and that I was so valued here.

Even though I am an only child I now have my sister queens which means to me more than anything they are my bond for life. Kira my oldest sister Queen asked me to be her princess in the Miss America pageant. I love being their little sister.  Thank you for being there. 

I wish all the girls good luck a shining brighter and achieve what you truly deserve. God Bless! To my successor Good luck and I wish you the same amazing year. Follow your dreams. Congratulations

I would like to thank my family Mom and Dad you are the most amazing person for doing what ever I want. To my family and friends that support me.  Special thank you to Sonny Collision’s for always sponsoring me.

Your 2012 Miss New York Junior.Pre-TeenSM
Joli Russo


Making an appereance with my sister Queens!

Jr Pre Teen's at the National Pageant!

Interview competition at Nationals!

In the News!

With Miss America!

Sister Queens!





Comments

Popular Posts