What an Awesome Year for Miss Pennsylvania Jr PreTeen!





Hi Everyone,

WOW! Time flies when you’re having fun! I can’t believe it has been a year already since I was crowned your 2012 National American Miss Junior Pre-Teen, for the great state of Pennsylvania. It was such an honor to be crowned during NAM’s 10 year anniversary! I didn’t waste one moment! I have had such an amazing year, one I will remember and cherish forever.
I have been one busy queen. I have volunteered, made appearances at many community activities and events, attended fairs, been in parades, attended local pageants, was invited to a movie premier, meet many Pennsylvania politicians, received a citation from state Senator Randy Vulakovich for my accomplishments at NAM, and even meet Governor Corbitt, and got to help give him and his wife a personal tour of the Big Butler Fair grounds.
National’s was a blast! I met girls from all over the country and made so many new friends. I went to Disneyland and got to tour the streets of Hollywood!
To the contestants, my advice to you is, have fun, be yourself, and smile big! You will learn so much this weekend, so take it all in. Even though only one girl can walk away with the crown, you are all winners already just by making it to the state level and trying something new. You are gaining lifelong skills that can help you reach your goals and dreams. Most importantly make new friends!
To my successor, Congratulations! Fasten your seatbelt and hold on tight. You are in for an amazing ride.
Sandy, Nicole, and the NAM staff, I can’t thank you enough for being the best state directors and mentors. To my sister queens, I love you all so much, and wish you all the best, I will miss you!
To Mom, Dad, my brothers and sister, thank you for being my biggest cheerleaders and believing in me.
Good Luck to everyone this weekend, and I can’t wait to meet you all. We are going to have a blast!

Love and Hugs, 
Teagan Rowland
2012 Miss Pennsylvania Junior Pre-TeenSM Div. 1


Riding in a parade!

 The winning moment!

Volunteering!






Comments

Popular Posts