Meet Andora McConnell!




I am your 2012 Miss Pennsylvania Pre-TeenSM, Andora McConnell. Are you all excited for this coming weekend? I know, I am really excited to see you all! I got to go to CA Thanksgiving week and had a blast seeing all my sister queens and making new friends. During this past year, I visited the New Jersey and North Texas pageants. It was super fun! I made lots of friends and did numerous things during my reign this past year. I was in 2 of the local parades. I volunteered at Relay for Life, Ludwig's Corner Horse Show and helped out with fundraising for a little boy, Jason Heckman. He was a 4 year old with Neuroblastoma. Volunteering 3 days a week at Little Learners Preschool during the whole school year was cool because I got to help with the little kids. I donated books, food, water, clothes, medicine and other necessities to New Jersey and New York for Hurricane Sandy victims. I even walked in a Runway show with Maddie and Chloe from Dance Moms, that benefited the Walk out against Bullying. 

Just remember have fun, be yourself and make as many friends as you can. 

Love,

Andora McConnell
2012 Miss Pennsylvania Pre-TeenSM

Comments

Popular Posts