What an Awesome Year for Miss New Jersey Junior Pre-Teen 2012!





What an incredible year it has been for me! When I was announced the new Miss New Jersey Junior Pre-TeenSM I was shocked because it was my very first pageant! All of my hard work and dedication really paid off, I was not hearing things when they called my name!
During my year of reign I was able to give back to community in so many ways. I got to make an appearance in the homecoming parade in my hometown which is an old tradition. I raised over $500 for the less fortunate. This past April, I had the opportunity to be a part of the award ceremony at the Spacial  Olympics, I also with many of sporting events!

Being crowned Miss New Jersey Jr Pre-TeenSMhas afforded me the opportunity to do all of these things. For this I am truly grateful! My memories are treasures that I will keep for a lifetime. The most important lesson that I learned from this experience is to never give up on your dreams, whatever they are. Reach for the moon, even you miss it you land among the stars.

Best of luck to all of you competing this week. Enjoy every moment and keep smiling, but most of all, have FUN!!!

Miss New Jersey Junior Pre-TeenSM
Bianca Agnes

After being miss crowned Miss New Jersey Junior Pre-TeenSM

New Friends at Nationals!

Fun at the State Pageants!

Sister Queens!

Making an appearance with my sister queens!

Fun on Rodeo Drive!

Hollywood!

Comments

Popular Posts