It Has Been a Fun Filled Year for Miss New Jersey Jr PreTeen Division 1 !





Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. The moment I was crowned queen was one of those moments for me. It was a time of shock, happiness, and gratification. It is now time to crown a new queen and for her to have one of these special moments. It is with much joy and amazement that I am able to share my experience with you all tonight. Throughout my time as Miss New Jersey Junior Pre TeenSM, I learned to accept myself and others’ uniqueness while living each day to the fullest.  While winning the title was amazing, the people I have met along the way have been very influential as well. I had many fantastic opportunities such as volunteering in the Down Syndrome Buddy walk, assisting at the Special Olympics, and decorating the Senior home in my hometown. Overall winning the title has taught me that what is on the inside is what matters. I am excited to crown a new queen and to be part of this adventure with National American Miss.

Volunteering with my sister queens!


With Miss America!

Good Times!








Comments

Popular Posts