Meet Miss New Jersey Teen !




Dear Pageant Sisters,
My reign as  Miss New Jersey TeenSMwas amazing. I am honored to have been crowned queen. I enjoyed making wonderful friendships and having rewarding experiences this year.
I participated in photo shoots, collected Toys for Tots, walked for Autism, volunteered at my favorite organizations and promoted literacy in elementary schools. Additionally, I had several speaking engagements at schools stressing the harmful effects of drug and alcohol use.
Being your NAM NJ Teen was a thrilling adventure. I’d like to thank my parents for supporting me this entire year. Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Mayes for creating an organization that gives young girls an opportunity to pursue their dreams.
To all the contestants, have fun this weekend and remember to strive to be your best always. To my successor, I wish you the best of luck. You will embark on a fantastic journey! I believe with hard work and determination we can achieve our goals! I am, and will forever be your National American Miss New Jersey Teen 2012SM
Love,
Kristen Kowalski


Comments

Popular Posts