What an Amazing Year for Miss Texas Jr PreTeen Jianna Garcia!





The moment my name was called as the 2012 Miss Texas Junior Pre TeenSM was the moment a dream three years in the making came true.
I was 6 years old when I first stepped on a NAM Stage. I was so very shy my parents were not sure I would actually do my introduction. By the time I set foot off the stage after finale I knew I would be back to try again.
Being a part of National American Miss has given me poise, confidence and so many opportunities and friends…..and more sisters then I could have ever imagined.
The experience of being Miss Texas Junior Pre TeenSM has been incredible. It was a true blessing to represent North Texas at Nationals. I had a blast at Disneyland with my sister, was reunited with the Truly Beautiful Miss Amanda and even got to see the stunning Miss Kim win the National Crown.
Back in Texas I visited our State Capital, continued my volunteer work with our animal shelter and fighting for a cure, kept up with my cooking blog, http://theprincessinthekitchen.blogspot.com/ and made appearances with my sister Queens. I also got to meet my Favorite Foodie Pageant Girl, Miss USA 2011 Alyssa Campanella.
As the North Texas Pageant gets closer I am excited to crown my successor and to her I say have fun, make a difference and keep dreaming big!
So Farewell for now, but never forever, 

Jianna Garcia
2012  Miss Texas Junior Pre- TeenSM 

2012 Texas Queens! 

Helping out at NAM Open Calls!


Pageant Sisters!

With Former Miss USA Alyssa Campanella!

At the State Capital!

Making a Difference!

Pageant Sisters!

Miss Texas Junior PreTeenSM 2012!


Photoshoot Time!


Comments

Popular Posts