Miss Texas PreTeen for Division 1 has a had a BLAST Representing PreTeens!





Hello beautiful 2013 contestants,
Welcome to the NAM world of fun, excitement, laughter and a chance to build memories of a lifetime! Starting July 8th, 2012 when I was crowned Miss Texas Pre-Teen Queen, life has been a journey full of great experiences and chances that I could only dream of! The opportunity to be recognized and welcomed in society as a great role model, the numerous opportunities at participating in charitable events, parades, photoshoots, meetings with VIPs, opportunities to build and strengthen my character and self-confidence has been enormous for a shy and simple girl like me who has now grown into a true queen at heart. I love being a leader and a role model, and the opportunity I have got through NAM is just priceless!
The state pageant is only the beginning of a whole new journey filled with endless dreams that can come true with hard work, commitment and dedication. The life lessons learned and the friendships made are there with you wherever life takes you. I began my journey in NAM as an only child, but now I have a whole sisterhood of my NAMily wherever I go. That gives me so much happiness and pride!
I will be blessed to crown one of you lucky girls as my successor at the end of my reign, but my heartiest congratulations go to all of you who are winners in my eyes! 
Always remember, the sign of a true queen is that she holds respect for others as highly as her crown! 
Love and Hugs,
Tiffany Ekanayake – 2012 Miss Texas Pre-TeenSM 

Making an appearance with my sister queen!

Volunteering!
Memories at Disney!

Happy Birthday NAM!

Texas PreTeens at Nationals!

Making a Difference !

At the Texas State Capital !

Meeting officials

Miss Texas PreTeen 2012SM





Comments

Popular Posts