Miss Ohio PreTeen Division 2 will Crown her Successor !


This past year, as  Miss Ohio Pre-TeenSM 2012, has allowed me to share my excitement and love for NAM!  NAM has helped me grow to become a responsible citizen. It has helped me build self-confidence, poise, character and my public speaking skills.  These are qualities that I apply in my every day life.  NAM has given me the foundation and opportunities to go out and make a difference in the world.  I have participated in many parades, promoted various fund raisers such as the Sam Szabo Foundation, taught cheerleading to special needs children, and did activities with the patients staying at the Ronald McDonald House.

Giving back to NAM was also a priority for me.  I met many of the next generation of NAM participants by appearing as visiting royalty at other state pageants, as well as by helping out at open call and training sessions.   Representing NAM has allowed me to meet so many new people!  I will always remember what a wonderful experience this year has been!

For those that are competing this weekend, I want to wish you the best of luck during your state pageant. You have worked very hard to get here and now is your time to shine!  Being a part of NAM will change your life for the better!  The weekend goes by very fast, so remember to enjoy it and take home with you the magnificent life lessons and memories you will cherish forever!  






Comments

Popular Posts