Meet Heaven Stephens The 2012 Miss Ohio Princess for Division 2 !


Find out who Heaven will crown this Saturday Night in Columbus Ohio !

To the State of Ohio contestants; 

Hello, and welcome to the 2013 NAM state pageant! I want to start by saying what a great
time I've had the past year as Miss Ohio PrincessSM I have met so many people and made so
many friends. I have made appearances at parades all over Ohio, fundraisers/benefits,
open calls, and more! I have been visiting royalty at other pageants, volunteered at blood
drives for Red Cross, and collected stuffed animals for our local police department to give
to children in our area. It means so much to me knowing that I was able to represent this
wonderful state we live in and bring smiles to other children as well!

I only have two little brothers at home and after winning this title, I now have sisters!
Hanging out with my sister queens has been so much fun! I have so many memories that I
will hold near to my heart. So while you're here, make sure you make the most of the
weekend, have lots of fun, and make all the friends you can! This is an experience to last
you a lifetime! Whether you leave with a title or not, NAM has given us all an opportunity
to make to friends, have fun, and be proud of ourselves no matter the outcome. We are all
winners within and should be proud that we were chosen to enjoy this experience!

Good luck and remember, relax, have fun, and most importantly, be yourself!



Comments

Popular Posts