Check out Miss Ohio Jr PreTeen Division 1 Emma Moore!







I cannot believe that is has been one year since I was crowned Miss Ohio Junior. Pre-Teen SM!  It has been an amazing year full of unforgettable experiences that will last a life time. In the past year I have been lucky enough to be in numerous parades including the Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Parade, help at my local food pantry, help the Matt Light Foundation, judge at some local festivals, and present some video clips at the Dayton Dragons baseball games.
In November, I had the honor of representing the great state of Ohio at the NAM Nationals in California! It was an experience that I will never forget.  From my first airplane ride to our trip to Disneyland. It was Amazing!  Most importantly I will never forget the wonderful most amazing friends I have made on this journey.
All of my most amazing times this year have been because of NAM.  I now know what Walt Disney meant by “All of your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” I have learned more than anything this year that if you have the determination and willingness to make things happen you can. 
Of course I realize that more than anything I could not have done any of this without the love and support of my family.  To my mom and dad thank you so much for allowing me to have this most wonderful and irreplaceable year.  To my Mimi and Pappy I love you with all of my heart and thank you Mimi for being the world’s best seamstress!  Last but not least to my wonderful Grandma and Grandpa thank you so much for being there every step of the way.  You all mean the world to me. 
To my successor: Remember make the most of it. It is your year. Have fun.  It goes by way to quick! Use this opportunity to leave your mark upon the world.
To all of the contestants: Remember   you are a girl with Dreams! Make those dreams happen.  Even if you don’t bring home the crown you are beautiful person inside and out.  Continue to make your mark and make it last. 
Good Luck and Best wishes to all!
Love 
Emma Moore,  Miss Ohio Junior Pre-Teen OhioSM2012

Comments

Popular Posts