Skip to main content

Check out Miss Ohio Jr PreTeen Division 1 Emma Moore!







I cannot believe that is has been one year since I was crowned Miss Ohio Junior. Pre-Teen SM!  It has been an amazing year full of unforgettable experiences that will last a life time. In the past year I have been lucky enough to be in numerous parades including the Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Parade, help at my local food pantry, help the Matt Light Foundation, judge at some local festivals, and present some video clips at the Dayton Dragons baseball games.
In November, I had the honor of representing the great state of Ohio at the NAM Nationals in California! It was an experience that I will never forget.  From my first airplane ride to our trip to Disneyland. It was Amazing!  Most importantly I will never forget the wonderful most amazing friends I have made on this journey.
All of my most amazing times this year have been because of NAM.  I now know what Walt Disney meant by “All of your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” I have learned more than anything this year that if you have the determination and willingness to make things happen you can. 
Of course I realize that more than anything I could not have done any of this without the love and support of my family.  To my mom and dad thank you so much for allowing me to have this most wonderful and irreplaceable year.  To my Mimi and Pappy I love you with all of my heart and thank you Mimi for being the world’s best seamstress!  Last but not least to my wonderful Grandma and Grandpa thank you so much for being there every step of the way.  You all mean the world to me. 
To my successor: Remember make the most of it. It is your year. Have fun.  It goes by way to quick! Use this opportunity to leave your mark upon the world.
To all of the contestants: Remember   you are a girl with Dreams! Make those dreams happen.  Even if you don’t bring home the crown you are beautiful person inside and out.  Continue to make your mark and make it last. 
Good Luck and Best wishes to all!
Love 
Emma Moore,  Miss Ohio Junior Pre-Teen OhioSM2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What an Amazing Year for Miss Florida Jr. Pre-Teen!

It has been an incredible year for me my dream came true I was crowned miss Florida Jr. Preteen queen.I will never forget that moment when they were about to call the queen they had one spot left and I was shaking, all of the sudden they say your new queen is Danielle Cohn.My dream had finally came true, it was my 3rd year I went from 4th runner up to 2nd runner up to queen.I never gave up I came back every year more prepared.Being crowned Miss Florida was a dream come true.I gain a crown and I became a titleholder for my State.I have served my community and became a role model for other young girls.Best part was using my title to help out the children miracle hospital by making teddy bears and bringing them gifts on the holidays.
Then it was time for nationals in Anaheim California were I had the time of my life.I meet so many amazing queens from other states that I have gained amazing friendships with.I was able to go to Disneyland and walk the streets of Hollywood it was an amazin…

2016 NAM National's Streaming Schedule!

Want to watch Nationals? Here is the streaming schedule. You will be able to watch at www.namiss.com 2016 NAM Nationals Streaming Schedule  *All Times PST Wednesday, Nov. 23 9:00am - Princess State Queens: Formal Wear 10:00am - Princess All-American: Formal Wear 11:30am - Jr. Pre-Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 12:30pm - Jr. Pre-Teen All-American: Formal Wear 6:30pm - Princess: Red Carpet Awards Ceremony 8:15pm - Jr. Pre-Teen: Red Carpet Awards Ceremony
Thursday, Nov.24 8:15am - Pre-Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 9:00am - Pre-Teen All-American: Formal Wear 10:45am - Jr. Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 11:30am - Jr. Teen All-American: Formal Wear 12:45pm - Teen State Queens: Formal Wear 1:30pm - Teen All-American: Formal Wear 3:30pm - Car Drawing!!!
Friday, Nov. 25 8:00am - Pre-Teen: Red Carpet Awards Ceremony 12:45pm - Princess All-American: Pageant Finale 3:15pm - Jr. Pre-Teen All-American: Pageant Finale 6:00pm - Princess State Queens: Pageant Finale 8:30pm - Jr. Pre-Teen State Queens: Pageant Finale
Satu…

Ten Need to Know Tips for The Personal Introduction Competition!

The goal of personal intro is to equip you with public speaking skills.  Figuring out just what to say can be fun and challenging.  So lets break it down!
What is Required ? 
For NAM you must say the following: 1.) Your name 2.) Your Hometown (where you currently reside) 3.) What you want to be when you grow you up and/or something interesting about yourself.  It is as easy 1, 2, 3!
Can you add more to your personal introduction? The is answer is ABSOLUTELY!
You want to the tell judges and audience about you and all of your exciting hobbies and ambitions! You can share what activities you are involved in, what organizations you volunteer with and if you have won any cool awards. This is your time to stand out and show everyone how confident you are. Now here is the biggest hint of all....
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY...IT'S HOW YOU SAY IT!
The judges are not so much concerned if you tell them you like soccer over basketball. They are looking at your communication skills. You want to spe…