It's a Top Five Finish for The 2010 National American Miss New Jersey Jr Teen


Has it already been a year?!? Its seems like just yesterday I herd the emcee call my name as the 2010 National American Miss New Jersey Jr.Teen. It has been such an honor to represent my state, and the opportunity was truly a blessing. 

I’ve done so many amazing things during my reign, but the ultimate experience was the National Pageant in Anaheim California! I met so many extraordinary girls and had the time of my life with all my sister queens. I was so honored to have placed 3rd runner up in the National Photogenic competition, 4th runner up in Scrapbook, and win National Casual Wear Modeling and Most Promising Model! However, the highlight was placing 1st runner up For the title of National American Miss Jr.Teen!! 

There are so many wonderful people I would like to thank. To my Mom and Dad, I don’t know how I would do it with out you, thank you so much for your unconditional love and support you truly are the best! Steve and Kathleen Mayes thank you so much for creating such a wonderful organization. National American Miss will always hold such a special place in my heart. To the rest of the NAM staff especially Tiffany, Patrice, and Lakisha I love you three so much, and thank you for always being so kind to me. To the Tortoricis, Skorankos, Monellos, and Hoffmans: we have all grown so close and I know our family friendships will continue to strive for a very long time. Mellissa, Kayla, Cielo, and Andrea we truly are sisters, love you girls! Finally to Taccara, where do I even begin, not only are you actually considered part of the family, but you really are my best friend. Thank you so much for the endless hours you put in to getting me ready for nationals. 

To my successor, get ready for one of the best years of your life. Don’t take a second for granted because at the blink of an eye it will all be over.

Good Luck,
Jeanine Juliano









Comments

Popular Posts