Take a Look at the 2010 National American Miss New Jersey PreTeen!!!



            I’ll never forget the moment when I heard my name called. At first I cried in disbelief but reality quickly set in and I couldn’t stop smiling. It was a dream come true! This year went by real fast!
            My sister queens and I started our reign by representing National American Miss in the Labor Day Parade. During my reign I volunteered for many organizations. I participated in the Miracle Walk to help premature babies. I also volunteered at the Light the Night Walk and the Susan G. Komen Organization. I was able to get every student in my school to donate to the Susan G Komen Organization, I raised over $3,000.00.
            In November I was off to Nationals!! I had a blast! I loved Disneyland and sightseeing in Hollywood with my mom. I had an amazing time. Most importantly I met so many girls and their wonderful families. I was so excited for Nationals; I was crowned National Pre Teen Photogenic Winner and I placed 1st runner up in Casual Wear and Most Promising Model.                 
            National American Miss has taught me to be confident and to never give up on my dreams. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Mayes for creating an organization that helps girls to be confident and to believe in ourselves. Tiffany and LaKishia you inspire me. You are both beautiful inside and out. To my sister queens Melissa, Jeanine, Cielo and Andrea I will always love you! Thank you for being the best sister queens’ ever! To my family thank you for all your support and encouragement! I love you! To my successor, this is a dream of a life time. Make the most of your accomplishment!

I am your reigning 2010 National American Miss New Jersey Pre Teen Kayla Da Cruz.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts