Madeline Hancock Says " I Do" ...

This Friday November 6 at 6:30pm Madeline Hancock said "I do" to Justin Campbell. Madeline's gorgeous wedding was in Magnolia Texas, right out side of Houston. I first met Madeline in the summer of 2001, when I was Miss Texas Teen and she was Miss Texas Jr Teen. I can't believe it has been almost 10 years since we first met and began our journey with National American Miss !!! The wedding was Beautiful !!! Madeline looked stunning in her white lace wedding gown. I always say once a pageant girl... always a pageant girl ! Madeline has worked as a choreographer for Steve and Kathleen Mayes since 2003. Her big day was a blast !!! Other staff members there were Lakishia Edwards, Tracie Pinson, Leslie Delgadillo,and of course National Directors Steve and Kathleen. A big CONGRATULATIONS to Madeline and Justin !!! What a fun weekend ! I wish them all the best ! Madeline working it for the camera ! Me, Tracie, LaKishia, and Leslie Us girls with Madeline ! Madeline with Steve and Kathleen !

Comments

Popular Posts