What an exciting year for Miss Texas Pre-Teen 2020!

  

 

This past year, I have proudly represented the great state of Texas, as your Miss Texas Pre-Teen 2019.  This experience has been simply amazing!  From the moment I was crowned, I have tried my best to fulfill each day improving myself and improving the lives of those around me.

I was able to volunteer at many great organizations including the San Antonio Food Bank, The Animal Defense League, Communities in Schools, The Humane Society, and Texas Husky Rescue.  I spoke up for the many voiceless animals, encouraging individuals to spay and neuter their pets, to adopt and don’t shop for their next furry companion, protesting with PETA  on the horrific conditions animals endure at circuses and factory farming, and by taking my dedication to the next level and to end speciesism, and the exploitation of all animals, by becoming a Vegan. 

I visited several state pageants this year and attended Nationals in California over the Thanksgiving holiday.  It was a blast!  I met up with old friends and made so many new ones!  Disneyland with my NAM sister queens was wonderful!  

I did my best to promote confidence and encourage people to pursue their dreams and to become the best version of themselves.  Thank you, National American Miss, for making an organization that promotes the uniqueness and individuality of all young women and instilling the confidence in me to make a difference in this world.

To my successor, be prepared for an amazing year!  Wear your crown proudly and utilize the title you have been given.  Take lots of pictures, create amazing memories, make a difference in the world, and most of all, HAVE FUN!

 

Hugs and Kisses,

National American Miss Texas Pre-Teen 2019

Alexandria Simone Wolfe




Comments

Popular Posts