Featuring Miss Texas Katherine Pecktal!


On June 19th, 2017, my dream of 8 years came true when I was crowned your 2017 Miss Texas.

During my reign, I rode in SFASU’s homecoming parade, participated in the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, volunteered with my sister queens, attended open calls and training sessions, rode in the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo’s Grand Entry Parade, promoted my platform, and more!!

I also had the honor of representing Texas at the national pageant where I walked away with a coveted spirit stick and Top 10 in the Miss Runway Competition.

Thank You to my Mom & Dad for everything you have done for me during this journey. To my family & friends, thank you for the support and encouragement- y’all are the best. Brother’s Pizzeria, thank you for helping me be able to chase my dream year after year.

NAM, I can’t thank you enough for the confidence and life-skills you have taught me since 2010 and for always encouraging me to achieve my biggest dreams. To my sister queens, I love y’all and I am so blessed and thankful to have been your big sister.

To the contestants, I am so proud of everything you have accomplished this weekend. Even though only one girl will walk away with the title, hold your head up high because you are a winner for having the courage to get up on stage and try something new!!

For the very last time, I am your 2017 National American Miss Texas, Katharine Pecktal.










Comments

Popular Posts