Featuring Miss New York Princess!



     
   WOW!!! I’m still in shock that almost one year ago I was crowned your 2013 National American Miss New York Princess. It’s been such a blast reigning as your queen. This has been the most amazing year of my life, one I will remember and cherish forever.                                             
        
        I don’t know where to begin on how busy this little 7 year old princess became. I had the pleasure of meeting my beautiful sister queens and cover girls queens who I love so dearly. They are truly the best big sisters I could ever ask for. Not to mention how loving their families are. I had the pleasure of joining my sister queens and participating in the Veteran’s Day Parade. I would never image me riding on a float and being on national television. We also participated in the Avon Breast Cancer Walk, the Lupus Walk, Operation Prom, and making goodies bags to bring to the children at the Helen House. I even got a big surprise when my sister queens surprised me for my birthday at the American Girl Store. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!

        National’s was so amazing! I met girls from all over the country and made some awesome new friends. Especially, Tyler Miss Washington Princess, who help me overcome my fear of roller coasters. YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!! Other queens who I had a blast with was New Jersey, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Connecticut, and Alabama. I miss you girls so much. I even went to Disneyland and got to tour the streets of Hollywood.

        To the contestants, my advice to you is, have fun, be yourself, and smile big! You will learn so much this weekend, so take it all in. Remember even though only one of you will be crown, you are all winners in my book.

        To my successor, Congratulations! Get ready for the most amazing ride of your life? 

        To the whole NAM family thank you from the bottom of my heart for this opportunity. I AM SO GREATFUL!!! To my loving family and friends thank you for being my biggest supporters and believing in me. 

        Good luck to you all & I can’t wait to meet you all.
 Love Always,
  Amaya Williams
       2013 Miss New York Princes

















Comments

Popular Posts