Featuring Miss California Jr. PreTeen 2013!




 This year has been nothing short of incredible.  Over 100 hours of community service, I helped raise funds and awareness for MANY organizations, earning the GOLD level Presidential Service Award.  
I had the honor of meeting Miss America, several celebrities and local politicians. 

I attended countless number of events, parades, pageants and my jaw will hurt until 2017 from all the pictures I have taken.

I had the time of my life representing California at Nationals, where I made lots new friends across the country.

For my platform, I partnered up with Giving Children Hope and LA Mission, where I collected clothing, food, school supplies and toys benefiting the less privileged families. 
I also helped cook and serve food for the homeless.

During my reign I did amazing things like earn awards at school, model for fashion shows and score patches being a Girl Scout Brownie.   

Thank you To God for all the blessings, nothing would be possible without your unconditional love.
To the best Grandma ever, thank you for all that you do.
Mommy, I will never forget your words, a winner never quits and a quitter never wins.
To my family and friends, thank you for encouraging me to follow my dreams.

Thank you to Steve and Robin, the best photographer and seamstress a Queen can ever ask for.

To Megan and Brian, thank you for your support and commitment to this amazing system. 

To my sister queens, each and every one of you has truly inspired me.  Thank you all for the fun times and amazing memories. I love you all.

To my successor, buckle up and hold on to your crown because you are in for the ride of your life!  Dream big, never give up and be yourself.  Everything is possible, YOU can be unstoppable.

My reign has come to an end but my lifelong journey has only begun, determined and dedicated in continuing to make a difference in this world.
Mark my words, this is not a goodbye. 
I will forever be your Miss California Jr. Preteen 2013 , 
Valerie Isabel Estrada.












Comments

  1. NAMazing!!!! ♡
    Thank you National American Miss!!!
    What an honor :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts