Featuring Miss Texas Jr. PreTeen Lauren Altom!


I cannot believe it has almost been one year since I was crowned NAM Miss Texas Jr. Pre – Teen.  Crowning was such an exciting time for me and a memory I will cherish forever.  This has been an amazing fun-filled year full of many blessings and opportunities that I am lucky to have experienced.
Throughout the year, I was fortunate enough to volunteer with our local church and fill over 600 backpacks for our “Back to School” drive and stuff shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child with toys and supplies for children in Africa.  It was a great feeling knowing I had helped so many children. 
I was also able to participate in our Weatherford Homecoming Parade and it was so much fun to represent NAM in my community.  Helping the NAM staff at open calls in the DFW area also was a great experience for me.  I loved helping all the new little girls learn more about NAM.
Attending Nationals in California with my family was the highlight of my year.  I had such an amazing time and got to meet many great sister queens from other states.  It was a week full of memories including Disney Land, a tour through Hollywood, and building sandcastles on the beach. 
Good Luck to all the contestants in this year’s pageant.  I hope pageant weekend is a wonderful experience for you.  To my successor, cherish every moment along your new and exciting  journey!
Best wishes!!
Lauren Altom
Miss Texas  Jr. Pre -Teen

Volunteering 





Fun at The NAM National Pageant!



Lauren Altom, The 2013 Miss Texas Jr. PreTeen! 




Comments

  1. Congratulations, Lauren! Way to represent petite Yayas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts