What an Awesome Year it Has Been for The 2012 Miss Florida Teen!







Dear Contestants,


What an amazing and busy year it has been!  Being crowned Miss Florida Teen SM was a dream come true for me and has proven to be a memory that will last a lifetime. I have been waiting for this moment for so long and when it happened I was speechless and consumed with tears of joy. It has been an honor to represent the National American Miss and be a role model to every girl and young women across my state.

At Orlando, it was a weekend full of fun activities; a great time making new friends and meeting up with old ones. My experience throughout the whole weekend helped me develop skills and grow in so many ways. 

Back at home, I was named Homestead’s Citizen of the Year and in addition, I received The Kindness Award for having over 1300 hours in community service. I immediately went to work with a charity I started to help needy students in my community raising over $11,500 and helping 115 students. As Miss Florida Teen SM I was invited to various community events and participated in many parades; always receiving the royal treatment. 

I just loved NAM Nationals; it was so much fun and a great learning experience. Making friends from all over the country and meeting the NAM staff was so awesome. It was such a thrilling experience to be there celebrating National American Miss 10th Anniversary with everyone and what a great time at the 70’s party and pajama party. Going to Disneyland, Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, The Farmers Market, and sharing a special Thanksgiving dinner with my family are some of the highlights of my spectacular week

I want to thank everyone involved with National American Miss,  especially Steve and Kathleen  Mayes, for giving me the  opportunity to serve as Miss Florida Teen SM 2012. This has been a valuable learning experience and meeting so many wonderful people through this outstanding program has been awesome.  I am so proud of this unbelievable accomplishment and will remember it forever. 

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful parents that always love and support me. Thank you to my family, friends, and my community, for always believing in me and making this year so memorable. 

Best of luck to everyone, you are all winners!   To the new Miss Florida TeenSM, follow your dreams and make every second count, representing your state will be such a wonderful experience,  have lots of fun, enjoy meeting as many people as possible because it will be over before you know it. CONGRATULATIONS!


Love and blessings,

Crystal Raquel Ruiz
 Miss Florida TeenSM


Making an appearance at Open Calls!

Opening Number at NAM Nationals!

Hollywood!

Winning Reaction !

 Friends! This is what it is all about!

Volunteering !

Now it's YOUR turn to make memories !
Miss America!

Dance!
Making a difference !







Comments

Popular Posts